HighFlyer Zipline at Foxwoods Resort Casino
Thrill-seekers rejoice: Foxwood’s latest attraction is here to provide all the fun and fast-paced adventure you need. The new HighFlyer Zipline is a one-of-a-kind experience like no other. Fly across the grounds of the resort from Fox Tower to the Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center at 350 feet in the air.
Advanced reservations are required. To make a reservation, please call (860) 312 - 3597 www.fareharbor.com/embeds/book/highflyerzipline/?sheet=152006&asn=gobostoncard&flow=1481and mention that you are a Go Boston pass holder. You will need your individual pass numbers to make a reservation.
IMPORTANT: You will be asked to supply a credit card number to hold the reservation. Your credit card will only be charged if you do not present your active pass for the reserved tour or do not cancel within 24-hours of the tour start time. We advise that you check the weather at least 48 hours before your trip and reschedule with HighFlyer if inclement weather is forecast.
Important Rules and Regulations:
- There is no age limit for this experience but there is a weight restriction for safety. Participants must weigh between 65-300 lbs. You will be weighed upon arrival.
- Participants must be in good mental and physical health. Intoxicated participants will be denied entry.
- All guests must complete a Liability Waiver before flying.
- Nothing is allowed in your hands while flying. Hands-free devices, such as the Go-Pro chest strap or head mount, are acceptable.
- Glasses (sun and prescription) will require a securing strap to remain on your face during the flight. These are for sale at the ticket counter.
- HighFlyer cannot hold personal belongings, so please plan accordingly.
- Shuttle service is provided for friends and family to easily get to the landing area, to view riders coming down. This shuttle will also bring guests back to the Resort/Casino after landing.
- Souvenir photos of the experience are available for purchase after the ride.
- The ride is not ADA compliant. There are 50+ stairs, up and down, to get to the launch point.
For your convenience, Foxwoods now allows Uber pick-up/drop-off at the Fox Tower Hotel Valet.
From Boston (2 hours): Take I-95 South to Exit 92 in Connecticut. Go straight at the stoplight. At the next stoplight, turn right onto Route 2 West for eight miles. Take the Foxwoods Blvd exit. At the bottom of the exit bear right and take a left at the fourth light to reach The Fox Tower.
The Amtrak Northeast Corridor offers some of the best train service in the country with a stop in New London, Connecticut (just 20 minutes from Foxwoods.)
Take Amtrak from any major East Coast city to the New London stop. Then take an Uber (20 minutes) to Foxwoods resort.
Amtrak's high-speed, first-class Acela Express services New London from Boston (1 hour, 15 minutes) or New York (2 hour, 30 minutes). Amtrak's North East standard Direct trains also service these areas but are longer in duration.