CityView Hop-On Hop-Off Boston Trolley Sightseeing Tour: 2-Day Ticket
See the best of Boston and enjoy the convenience of a Hop-On Hop-Off fully narrated trolley tour with a ticket that is valid for two days.
The CityView Trolley Tour is a great way to get around the city and hit all the top attractions, popular shopping destinations, museums, and more. As you ride, you’ll learn about Boston’s unique history while you get acquainted with the area with open-air views.
The trolley makes 9 stops including:
- The New England Aquarium/ Shuttle & Ferry/ Quincy Market/ Faneuil Hall
- Paul Revere House/ Little Italy
- North End/ Old North Church
- USS Constitution “Old Ironsides”
- North Station/ TD Bank Garden Sports Museum
- Old State House / Faneuil Hall/ Boston Massacre Site/ Government Center
- Boston Common/ Public Garden
- State House/ Beacon Hill
- South Station/ Convention Center/ Children’s Museum
- Takes about 1 to 2 hrs
- (617) 363-7899
January-March: Generally weekends only, 9:30 am-3:30 pm. Open daily, 9:30 am-3:30 pm starting March 16. (Available for school vacation week from February 17-25, weather permitting.)
April-August: Daily, 9:30 am-5:00 pm.
September-November: Daily, 9:30 am-4:30 pm.
December: Friday-Monday, 9:30 am-3:30 pm.
Please call ahead for the schedule in cases of inclement weather.
Please present your pass at the CityView Trolley booth located at the front of the Marriott Long Wharf building (corner of Atlantic Ave and State St). The CityView Trolley representative will scan your pass and give you your Trolley ticket.
This ticket is valid once per life of pass, and for 2 consecutive days.
Popular Attraction Stops
The hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour has 9 stops, including 6 at or near attractions on the Go Boston Card listed below:
(1) NEW ENGLAND AQUARIUM / QUINCY MARKET / FANEUIL HALL 296 State St (corner of Atlantic Ave and State St)
- New England Aquarium
- New England Aquarium Whale Watch
- Boston Duck Tours
- USS Constitution
- Sunset Cruise
- Boston Bike Rental
(5) NORTH STATION / TD BANK GARDEN / SPORTS MUSEUM 135 Causeway St
- Museum of Science (take the T to Science Park)
- Charles River Cruise (take the T to Lechemere)
- Architecture Cruise (take the T to Lechemere)
- Otis House Museum
(6) OLD STATE HOUSE / FANEUIL HALL / BOSTON MASSACRE / GOVERNMENT CENTER Corner of State St and Congress St
- Old State House
- Old South Meeting House
(7) BOSTON COMMON / PUBLIC GARDEN Corner of Boylston St and Charles St
- Swan Boats
(8) STATE HOUSE / BEACON HILL Corner of Beacon St and Joy St
- Freedom Trail Walking Tour
(9) SOUTH STATION / CONVENTION CENTER / CHILDREN'S MUSEUM 2 Summer St
- Boston Children's Museum
- Institute of Contemporary Art
Please note: the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour is a great way to get acquainted with the city, but should not be relied on as a mode of transportation. For quickest transportation between attractions, we recommend you take the T.